Kickstand is a an East Vancouver cycling resource centre
that advocates for a diverse cycling community
through education, mechanics and
We are supported by the Britannia Community Services Centre.
Find us at:
1739 Venables St. at Commercial Dr. (’round back in the basement of Astorino’s)
Kickstand will be CLOSED Monday April 1st.
Apologies for any inconveniences
Drop in Open Shop:
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 4-8pm (closed holidays)
Kickstand offers accessible work space for you to fix your bike in a supportive atmosphere. We are currently able to provide:
- All the tools you could want to work on your bike
- Skilled volunteers to help you learn how to fix your own bike
- A huge space with lots of bike stands just waiting to hold your bike while it gets some tender lovin’
- a growing collection of used parts and bikes
- new brake pads, cables, housing, tubes